Monday, September 8, 2008

Mozzarella Chicken

This is really easy to make and soooo GOOD! I got this recipe from my sister and my whole family loves it! I don't like mushrooms so I don't add them to mine, but I have had it with the mushrooms and I just take them off. Don't laugh at my picture! I am not a very good photographer!!haha! We usually will have some red garlic mashed potatoes with this too. So... Happy Cooking!!:)


Boneless, skinless chicken breast (as many as you need)
Butter - 1 TBSP per chicken breast
Onion - chopped up
1 PKG. Mushrooms - sliced
Garlic clove -minced (optional)
Mozzarella Cheese - shredded
Salt & Pepper

In a skillet melt butter and saute oions, mushrooms & garlic. Push to the side of the pan. Salt & Pepper both side of the chicken and add to the hot pan. Cook Chicken on both sides until done. Top chicken with the onion/mushroom mixture and sprinkle cheese on top. Cover with a lid. Continue cooking with a lid on until cheese is melted.

No comments: