Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Chicken in the Pan!

So here are my quick and easy recipes for frying chicken up in a pan.

BBQ Chicken
Add a little butter and chopped onion to the pan. When onion is tender, add raw chicken, BBQ sauce (I love Sweet Baby Rays!) and honey. Cover and cook on both sides until done. The amount of honey to BBQ sauce is about 50/50.

Salad Dressing
When I was absolutely out of everything one day I used ranch dressing. Was really really good. I have tried Ceasar and about any other dressing you can try. Throw it right on top of the raw chicken and brown on both sides.

This is my favorite.....
Butter/Olive oil, add chicken, add Tony Cachere's seasoning (it is a Creole seasoning that is good on any type of meat) and then add worchestershire sauce, minced onion, salt, pepper, brown on both sides until done.

No comments: