Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Curry Chicken

I usually half this for my family (two adults and 3 young kids) and we even have leftovers...The only downfall is that you have to only use half of a can of cream and mushroom, so the other half gets wasted. Also, remember I am picky and I still eat this, so give it a try! It's SO easy to make for a crowd also....

CURRY CHICKEN
2 cans Cream of Chicken
1 can Cream of Mushroom
2 TBSP Whorcestershier Sauce
1 tsp curry powder
2 TBSP milk
3-4 chicken breasts (boiled and shredded)
3 +/- Cups Cooked Rice

Over heat mix COC and COM. Stir in Whorcestershire sauce and curry. Simmer together until heated through. Add chicken, serve over rice.

Suggested Toppings: Cheese, tomatoes, sliced olives, green onions.


Brian's(if I have green onions, he'll top it with those also)

(Mine)


No comments: